...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON CST SATURDAY...
* WHAT...Intermittent rounds of mixed wintry precipitation,
including freezing drizzle and very fine light snow. Additional
snow accumulations of up to one inch and ice accumulations of a
glaze to a couple hundredths of an inch.
* WHERE...Portions of central, east central, south central,
southeast and west central Minnesota and northwest and west
* WHEN...Until noon CST Saturday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Fog will develop in addition to the wintry
precipitation, some of which may be deposited onto roads,
especially elevated roads such as bridges and overpasses. This
may also cause slippery conditions. The potential for slippery
roads will last through sunrise and into late Saturday morning.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.