The 92nd annual Minnesota FFA Convention concluded Friday with the election of new officers.
Locally, Nicole Koziolek, a high school student from Randolph, will serve as State Secretary.
Emily Matejka of Martin County West will serve as the State President. Wyatt Halvorson of Thief River Falls will serve as the Vice President.
- Agriscience Research-Plant Systems - George Cinader, Academy for Sciences and Agriculture FFA, sponsored by the Minnesota Soybean Research and Promotion Council;
- Diversified Agricultural Production - Jacob Huhn, Litchfield FFA, sponsored by Petersen Farms Inc.;
- Diversified Crop Production Entrepreneurship - Nicole Koziolek, Randolph FFA, sponsored by Land O’Lakes;
- Diversified Crop Production Placement - Marc Collins, Kerkhoven-Murdock-Sunburg FFA, sponsored by the Minnesota Crop Improvement Association;
- Diversified Horticulture - Daylyn Huper, United South Central FFA, sponsored by Compeer Financial Services;
- Fiber & Oil Crop Production - Isaac Sowers, Maple River FFA, sponsored by the Minnesota Soybean Research and Promotion Council;
- Forage Production - Grace Woitalla, Holdingford FFA, sponsored by Corteva;
- Landscape Management - Sydnee Hubner, Pipestone FFA, sponsored by AgriBank; and
- Turf Grass Management - Jacob Price, Sleepy Eye FFA, sponsored by Northland Ford Dealers.
- Agricultural Communications - Cyril Johnson, Staples-Motley FFA, individual, and Staples-Motley FFA, team;
- Agricultural Sales - Lily Spike, Buffalo FFA, individual, and Hancock FFA, team;
- Food Science and Technology - Matthew Loch, Kimball FFA, individual, and Kimball FFA, team;
- Employment Skills - Matthew Schule, Lewiston-Altura FFA, individual;
- Agricultural Issues - Howard Lake-Waverly-Winsted FFA, team;
- Best Informed Greenhand (BIG) - Gracie Ross, Howard Lake-Waverly-Winsted FFA, individual, and Howard Lake-Waverly-Winsted FFA, team;
- Discussion Meet - Mikayla Thorson, Howard Lake-Waverly-Winsted FFA, individual;
- Marketing Plan - Buffalo FFA, team;
- Creed Speaking - Bobby Jeritz, Randolph FFA, individual;
- Extemporaneous Speaking - Elizabeth Johnson, Rockford FFA, individual;
- Conduct of Chapter Meetings - Grand Meadow FFA, team;
- Parliamentary Procedure - Howard Lake-Waverly-Winsted, team; and
- Public Speaking - Marissa Johnson, Tracy FFA, individual.